Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Behind Pete's Pony Tail



Recently I went to NYC to cover the Value Rich show and broke away to head on down to CNBC's Fast Money Show in Times Square. Pete Najarian used to come on to CoffeyGrinds everyday to give my viewers the Optionmonster heatseaker picks and market updates. In this video Pete gives a tour of the NASDAQ and introductions to Guy Adami,Jeff Macke and Rebecca Jarvis. Also featured is the Heetseaker Robot. A concept that im putting together for Optionmonster.

Many have asked me what am I doing at MN1.com these days.The same as I used to except working on the viral aspect of video blogs and other tools that I had not stayed on top of. Stick around I will have more content and somthing intresting and different will be produced.


For now just enjoy and "don't get faked out"

Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

No comments: